Nexplanon review

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nwasom Bianze
    Keymaster
    @nwasom

Here we are going to be review Nexplanon birth control implant. If you have used Nexplanon previously or currently using it, kindly share your experience with us and tell us what you like about it, its side effect and grade over 10.

It would be appreciated if you could comment on side effects like weight gain, mood change, cessation of menstruation while Nexplanon and any other side effects you experience.

Nwasom Bianze
    Keymaster
    @nwasom

I have been using the Nexplanon implant for years. When I first had it put on, I bled for months and almost removed it due to this bleed. It was not heavy bleed. It was continuous little bleeds. After a few months, this resolved but anytime I put it back after not having it for a while (for example after having a baby), I experience the same bleeding for some months.

Another side effect I have with Nexplanon is that I don’t have periods while I am using it (not complaining though).

On weight gain and Nexplanon, I can’t really comment on this as I was already overweight before having Nexplanon put in.

Some people have asked about getting pregnant after removing the Nexplanon birth control implant. I got pregnant within two months of removing the implant.

One other side effect I experienced with Nexplanon implant was mood swing but this quickly resolved.

The thing I love most about the Nexplanon implant is that as soon as it is put in, I don’t have to do anything else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.